Our clients come from all walks of life and income levels. We are experienced at providing tax returns for individuals and small businesses and sizeable corporations. You may choose electronic filing or paper. We offer several bank products with no out of pocket costs.
We will first determine if you are eligible for free tax preparation through the IRS-sponsored Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. If not eligible for VITA, we may be able to assist you through SECU’s Low-Cost Tax Preparation1 program for a flat fee.
Participating in either program will give you the opportunity to save money on tax preparation fees!
How does the process work?
- Compile all of your tax documents and take them to your local branch.
- A SECU tax preparer will review the information with you to determine which program works for your income and if further information is needed.
- You are free to go! Your completed return will be available for your review and signature within 5 business days.
With fees significantly lower than most accounting firms, we will expertly prepare your individual or small business tax returns, no matter how complex. Our services are of true value to you because our tax professionals are trained by The Income Tax School, the industry leader for tax preparation training.
Your tax returns are backed by our Triple Guarantee of Accuracy, Satisfaction and Year-Round Assistance or you pay nothing!
You are welcome to access our services in person or via the internet. You may choose from modestly priced or free services when you need assistance in filing your taxes. Electronic filing is generally fast and easy and your refund will be deposited directly to your bank account.
Individual Tax Preparation (Federal, State, and Local)
- Preparation and review of form 1040 and all associated schedules.
- Preparation of all 50 state personal income tax returns.
- Preparation of federal, state and local small business tax returns.
- Preparation of local tax returns.
- Federal and state estimated tax payments.
- Prepare communications in response to taxing authority’s notice.
- Correspondence Assistance.
- Year-Round Tax Service.
Corporate Tax Compliance (Federal, State, and Local)
- Preparation and review of federal, corporate and partnership returns.
- Preparation of disclosure requirements.
- Assistance with calculating federal and state estimated tax payments.
- Providing fast, efficient, cost-effective tax compliance processes.
- Preparation of state and local returns including income/franchise, sales/use, property tax and escheat.
Many people are not aware that returns of all types may be filed any time of the year. This includes: late returns, amendments, prior years, state returns, and estate returns Contact us at (808)-989-5913 to make an appointment with one of our tax specialists.